
Change, change, change....all kinds of new changes are coming my way and while I have been and can get apprehensive; I am trying to remember that "change equals life" :) and if I am truly living then I am also growing and changing!
So.................
I have put together my packet and am sending it out TODAY, to attend Bikram's Yoga College of India, Teacher's Training in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This is an extremely intense course. It is 9 weeks long, 6 days/week, and 12+ hours per day. It's not only the physical aspect that is intense (and with 300 students in the class!) but there is the Indian philosophy behind it, the histories of different types of yoga, as well as the anatomy and physiology of it. Not to mention the dialogue, memorization of 26 postures and 2 breathing excersize which all have to be spoken fluidly within 90 minutes to Bikram's satisfaction! So, what's the big deal right?!
I am so excited and anxious to go. I am hoping this experience will be life changing for me and that I will come out the other side of it, grateful for the opportunity, and with much more awareness physically, spiritually, and mentally.
Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out:
http://www.bikramyoga.com/
Namaste
So.................
I have put together my packet and am sending it out TODAY, to attend Bikram's Yoga College of India, Teacher's Training in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This is an extremely intense course. It is 9 weeks long, 6 days/week, and 12+ hours per day. It's not only the physical aspect that is intense (and with 300 students in the class!) but there is the Indian philosophy behind it, the histories of different types of yoga, as well as the anatomy and physiology of it. Not to mention the dialogue, memorization of 26 postures and 2 breathing excersize which all have to be spoken fluidly within 90 minutes to Bikram's satisfaction! So, what's the big deal right?!
I am so excited and anxious to go. I am hoping this experience will be life changing for me and that I will come out the other side of it, grateful for the opportunity, and with much more awareness physically, spiritually, and mentally.
Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out:
http://www.bikramyoga.com/
Namaste
1 comment:
Ahhh! Congratulations:) That is wonderful Gabi - I can't wait to see your journey unfold. Hopefully you will share it with us in your blog!
Post a Comment