Friday, March 09, 2007

God's got mad skills

Things have been crazy for me the past couple of months...I've felt like there was so much going on I didn't know what to write...but, after reading my friend's blogspot (kimberlykingsley.com), I was inspired.

Kim was talking about manifestation... this got me thinking about what is happening in my life and how it is all "panning" out. The things that are happeining are a direct result of my desire to manifest them. I have been very aware of what I have been "putting out there" this past year...careful not to be too specific and to go with the flow in faith, that what comes in will be better than I could imagine. And so that has been the case. What has come in is better than I could have ever imagined it to be.

Kim's blog was a wake up call for me though because I was "slipping" back into fear a little bit. I was starting to entertain -in very specific detail- how I wanted things to go in my life. Thankfully, I am aware of it now and can slow down, recapture my faith and let God work it all out in spectacular detail. He is afterall, the one with the mad creation skills :)
All I am going to do is the next thing in front of me and try to tune in to that internal source of direction.

Thanks Kim! And God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Divine timing is glorious! You have amazing faith and I'm glad you remembered God's mad skills!
kk