We've all heard it...Slow down life's too short, enjoy the ride, stop and smell the roses, it's a journey not a destination, stay in the moment, it's not where you end up but how you get there....I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.
We all have dreams and goals in life and work hard to achieve them, sometimes we are so busy working on "getting there" that we miss where we have been and all the opportunities that are constantly being presented to us here and now...
I think it is important to identify our dreams, set our goals and then shift the focus to the present moment. That is where the miracles happen. And all it will cost us is our full attention.
1 comment:
That is very profound Gabi - a nice reminder for me as I head to the beach with my daughter.
Love, K.
Post a Comment