1. Why is it so hard to achieve some goals and so easy to achieve others...? and why does the degree of difficulty vary from person to person?
It seems like there are some goals that I set -while they are difficult in concept- I simply just accept and achieve them; everything falls into place and there it is, done. Then there are others goals -seemingly more simple- that take all of my focus and energy to bring into being...
2. Why is it that some people just automatically lean toward positivity while others have tendencies to be more skeptical instinctually? Is it inate or learned?
I know people that have a positive response or "spin" on everything that they do or say...it is as natural as breathing to them. Then there is someone like me, I go to the negative side first and have to work my way to the positive...
3. If Love is at the center of everything and the strongest emotion...why does it seem to give way to fear so easily?
It seems like people are fighting to find love and express it and to get rid of their fears. Every respected spiritual person I've spoken to has the opinion that Love is stonger, and this is is also my opinion, however the initial response to things seems to be fear, both individually and collectively...
Anyone???
1 comment:
Gabster - First of all I love your last blog, and am glad you had your own experience of an abstract concept.
I know what you mean in terms of different people having their unique cross to bare - I have my own challenges.
This seems like a great time of year to be open to a rebirth - cellular restructuring if you will. Giving God, or brother Jesus, the cross that you've been carrying.
At the same time lets not forget to be grateful for progress. You happen to be in one of the most accellerated purification processes I know: a relationship.
God Bless and Happy Easter.
KK
Post a Comment